designed for youth fitness & entertainment
It's not just a convenient place to drop off your kids while you work out. Our SkyKids™ Activity Center is designed for youth fitness and entertainment. Your kids will love our: playgrounds, summer KidFit series, interactive games, and active video gaming systems. Ages Accepted: 6 weeks through 11 years for normal hours. Children must be walking to attend a Parent's Night Out.
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- $11 per child per month. Two-hour time limit per child per day
- An adult member must be present at the Fitness Center while the child is in the Activity Center
- Chewing gum is not allowed
- No food or candy permitted in the Activity Center
- Children in diapers must be attended to by a member
Only you, or in select cases, people you authorize may retrieve or drop-off your child at the Activity Center. To register your child in the SkyKids™ Activity Center, please contact a Membership Concierge. You may also email a membership concierge with questions: [email protected] We care as much as you do! At Sky, we are 100% committed to the safety & security of your children.
- We sanitize all equipment twice daily using non-toxic solutions.
- On a rotating schedule, we steam clean all equipment.
- For the health of other SkyKids™ members, we kindly ask that you DO NOT bring your child to SkyKids™ if he or she is ill.
- All SkyKids™ team members are CPR certified.
- We conduct background checks on all SkyKids™ team members before employment.
Parent's Night Out
Twice per month, Sky offers a great opportunity for both parents and kids. Come drop your little ones off with us for games, movies, and pizza, all while you relax on your own.