The Sky Fitness & Wellbeing™ ("Sky") team welcomes you to an enriching, life-changing experience that will help you reach your personal fitness goals. We are dedicated to improving your quality of life by offering a balance between physical fitness and a sense of wellbeing. A large selection of equipment and classes, state-of-the-art facilities, and exceptional member service is here to help you reach new levels of success!
All of Sky's temporary COVID-related guidelines can be found at sky-fit.com/covid-19.
No one under the age of 12 is allowed to use the fitness facilities, except the SkyKids™ Activity Center or other supervised programs for kids. Except while in the SkyKids Activity Center, children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in all Sky areas, including SkyCafé, locker rooms, and lobby. Any member under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian as the Primary Member on the membership account.
Members and guests are required to wear appropriate clothing and shoes while using the facilities. Shirts must be worn at all times. Extremely short shorts or cutoffs are unacceptable. Jeans are not acceptable as workout attire. Athletic shoes are required in exercise areas. Bare feet, socks only, or open-toed shoes are only permitted in the locker areas or yoga/Pilates classes. Personal belongings, such as jackets, gym bags, personal supplements, etc. are not allowed in the cardiovascular, strength training, functional Training or group exercise areas or studios. We reserve the right to deny the use of the Center to any member or guest whose attire is not appropriate in accordance with the image of our facility and our sole determination.
CHARGES ON ACCOUNT
Members in good standing are welcome to charge any transaction under twenty dollars ($20) to their club account. The club account balance must be paid at the end of the month to remain a member in good standing. Any transaction over twenty dollars ($20) must be paid for at the time of purchase.
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Your comments and suggestions are critical to us. Your comments will allow us to maintain the highest level of service. Please speak to our manager on duty or a representative from our Member Services department if you have a comment or complaint. You may also reach us through the "Contact Us" page on our website (sky-fit.com), through our "Contact Us" portal on Sky's app or by email at [email protected]
CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON SKY PREMISES
Members or guests shall not conduct, purchase, or subscribe to any commercial business on Sky premises or solicit other members or guests for any reason, including, but not limited to, private fitness training.
Please be considerate of other members and guests and observe the following:
- Sky will not tolerate any type of harassment or discrimination against employees or members.
- Please return used towels to the designated towel drops throughout the facility.
- Please use sanitizing wipes to wipe down equipment after use.
- Please be courteous of other members who are waiting to use the equipment. When you are finished, remember to remove any towels or personal belongings.
- Use of weight-lifting chalk, screaming or loud grunting, metal belt buckles, and stowing of gym bags on the free weight floor is not allowed.
- Please limit cell phone usage to the reception area or SkyCafé. No other video or audio recording equipment is allowed in Sky. Usage of cell phones in studios during class is prohibited as it affects the experience of other members.
- Video or photography of Sky facilities or Sky members and guests are prohibited without the express written consent of Sky management.
- Abusive or foul language is unacceptable.
- Abusive use of or intentional damage to equipment is prohibited.
- Use or distribution of anabolic steroids or any contraband substance in or on Sky premises is strictly prohibited.
- Personal weapons of any kind, including, but not limited to, firearms or knives are not allowed in any area of the Center.
- Smoking or chewing tobacco is not allowed on Sky premises.
- Members are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into the Center. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed on Sky premises (except during specified Center-sponsored social events and then only in specified areas within the facility).
- Please check for additional specific rules posted in Sky.
GROUP FITNESS STUDIOS
We're happy to share our space. We just have a few rules:
- Class reservations open 24 hours in advance.
- You can book or cancel a reservation up to the class start time.
- A temporary suspension from reserving spots in future classes may occur if you book a class spot and do not attend.
- Sky may give your space to a person on the waitlist if you are not present at the start of a class.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class start time to set up and get ready.
- Members may use studios when class is not in session.
- Please end your workout 10 minutes before a live class starting.
- The use of studio audio equipment is reserved for Sky classes only.
- Equipment from outside the studio is not permitted to avoid potential damages.
- Feel free to use any studio fitness equipment. We ask that you please return it to its proper place when you're finished.
Sky encourages members to introduce their friends to the Center. You may obtain a one-day complimentary guest pass through Sky's mobile app or from a Membership Concierge. To qualify, the guest must be 18 years of age or older, a year-round resident of the area, bring a valid ID and be a first-time visitor to the Center. Non-members or out-of-town guests may purchase a one-day or one-week guest pass.
To protect the privacy of our guests, IDs left at Sky after a guest has left will be shredded. The amount of time before IDs are shredded will be at Sky's sole discretion.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Individual fitness center hours may vary. Please consult sky-fit.com for current hours of operation. The fitness center may close or post limited hours of operation for holidays or other designated days.
LOCKER AND LOCKER AREA USAGE
- Lockers are provided daily at no additional charge.
- Lockers are emptied at the end of every day, and articles will be placed in the Lost and Found area.
- Children over three years of age may not be in the locker room of the opposite gender. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult when in the locker rooms.
- Please help us maintain a neat facility by placing all used towels in the towel drops.
- The use of cellular telephones or other devices with photographic or video capabilities is not permitted in the locker areas.
- No shaving, hair coloring, or body oils/creams are allowed in the steam or sauna areas.
- Shower sandals are recommended, but not required, in all wet areas.
- Please limit food or beverages in the locker areas to bottled water.
- There is a $15 charge for a lost locker key.
- Do not leave valuables unattended. Sky is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen articles.
- Sky is welcoming and inclusive of all members and guests, regardless of gender identity. However, because of the sensitive nature surrounding privacy in the locker rooms, we do recognize that this is an issue that has many complexities. If you identify as and choose to use the locker facilities of the gender opposite that assigned to you at birth, we kindly ask that you inform the General Manager before entering the locker area. We will make every effort to ensure that you receive an Exceptional Member Experience at Sky. To that end, we will make reasonable accommodations that you may request, including the use of private restroom facilities, if available. Additionally, we ask that you inform us immediately if you experience discrimination in any form while using the Sky facilities.
LOST AND FOUND
Articles will not be held for an extended period. No confirmation of lost articles will be given over the phone. All items must be identified in person. Sky is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or stolen property.
Each Member will receive a membership card. You must present either this card or the app-based bar code at the Member Services Desk upon entering the fitness center ("Center'). Membership cards are non-transferable and may not be used by anyone other than the intended user. We may require you to show another form of picture ID before admittance to Sky. There is a replacement fee for lost cards.
MEMBER USE OF FACILITIES
Sky cannot give you medical advice. If you have any health or medical concerns now or after you join Sky, discuss them with your physician before using the Center. Sky encourages all members to obtain a physical examination from a physician before the use of exercise equipment or attendance in any class. The Member or guest undertakes exercises, classes, and use of facilities, equipment, and services at your own risk. Sky, its officers, agents, employees, members, instructors or assigns shall not be liable for any injury, including, without limitation, personal, bodily or mental injury, economic loss or any damage to anyone, including but not limited to you, your spouse, family members, guests, or unborn children resulting from the negligence of any such persons or Sky or anyone acting on Sky's behalf or any other person using the Center. Sky is not liable to any member or guest for any personal property that is damaged, lost, or stolen while on or around Sky's premises, including vehicles and their contents or any property left in a locker by you or your guests.
MILITARY, POLICE, AND FIREFIGHTER
Sky is proud to offer membership discounts to the brave members of our military, police, and fire departments. To find out our current offer, please contact us here.
Private Trainers are available for individual and group sessions. All of our trainers have advanced degrees and are certified through a national association. Sky trainers may only conduct private or Group Training.
Clients may cancel an appointment with a trainer except for programs without charge by giving 24 hours notice. Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in being charged a full session fee. The lateness of more than fifteen minutes is considered a "no show," and the client is responsible for paying the full session fee. Completion of the shortened session is at the discretion of the trainer.
Except for the recurring dues based fitness programs or recurring Private Training, each private training/fitness services package expires six months from the date of purchase. Any session not used by the expiration date will not be honored. Unused sessions are transferable to another member but must be used by the original expiration date. No refunds will be made.
All sales on merchandise and services are final. Except for the 30-day money-back guarantee on the initiation fee and first month's dues, there are no refunds.
Sky adheres to the "Americans with Disability Act" and Oklahoma law concerning service animals. As such, Sky allows access to a member with a service animal, which shall be defined as a dog that has been individually trained to perform tasks or do work for the benefit of a person with a disability.
Under federal and state law, Sky does not make accommodations for "emotional support animals": animals whose presence provides a sense of safety, companionship, and comfort to those with psychiatric or emotional conditions. Although these animals often have therapeutic benefits, they are not individually trained to perform specific tasks for people with disabilities. Sky may deny access to your service animal if it poses a direct threat to health and safety (for example, if your dog is aggressively barking and snapping at another member). Your animal may also be excluded if it is not housebroken or if it is out of control, and you are unable or unwilling to control it effectively.
Due to Health Department Regulations and the potential for cross-contamination, Sky cannot allow ingredients brought by members to be added to items made within SkyCafé. This includes, but is not limited to: protein powders, supplements, fruits, vegetables, or vitamins.
Members and guests may return products purchased in SkyCafé if they meet the following criteria:
- All nutritional products must be unopened. Garments and retail items must be unworn and have original tags.
- Perishable items must be returned within five (5) days of purchase. Non-perishable items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- For items purchased at Sky Fitness & Wellbeing facilities: For items purchased within 30 days of receipt, Sky will exchange or refund to the same payment method as the item was purchased.
- For items purchased online: Items purchased online are considered not eligible for a refund. If in original condition, exchange for credit can be made at Sky Fitness & Wellbeing.
- All return items must be in original, unwashed, and unworn condition.
SKYKIDS ACTIVITY CENTER
For your convenience and the health of your children, Sky offers a child care center for children from six weeks of age to 11 years of age. There is an additional fee of $11 per child per month to use SkyKids™. The SkyKids™ Activity Center is only available to children brought by our members during posted hours of operation. Except for specific events and with prior authorization, the Member must remain on Sky premises while the child is in the SkyKids™ Activity Center.
- Your SkyKids™ membership is valid at all Sky locations.
- The use of the SkyKids™ Activity Center is limited to children who are six weeks through 11 years of age.
- The adult member who drops the child off must be present at the fitness center while the child is in the Activity Center.
- There is a 2-hour maximum time limit per child per day.
- No chewing gum, food, or drink is allowed in SkyKids™ other than in the infant area. Infants in this designated area must be able to feed themselves, and food must not require excessive cleanup. All food, bottles, or cups must be clearly labeled with the child's name.
- Due to the number of children who may be allergic, we ask that no nuts or nut-based product be brought into SkyKids™
- Children must wear socks in the jungle gym.
- Children in diapers must be attended to by Member.
- Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Children that bite, kick, hit, scratch, spit, scream, or cry for excessive periods will be required to be picked up by their parents immediately upon notification. SkyKids™ is a service provided to our members, and we reserve the right to deny this service permanently if we determine that your child is disruptive or represents a risk to our staff or other children.
- Please do not bring children who have had an illness, fever, or infection within the last 24 hours. If your child is too sick to attend school, please refrain from bringing to SkyKids™.
- Each facility has a posted maximum capacity. Children are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The SkyKids™ Activity Center may close or post limited hours of operation for holidays or other designated days.
PARENTS' NIGHT OUT:
SkyKids™ offers after-hours child care periodically. Reservations and a non-refundable registration fee are required before the event. The fee includes games, crafts, snacks, drinks, and pizza. Participants must be independently walking through 11 years of age.
Only (a) parents or (b) grandparents or nannies that have been authorized by the parent(s) using Sky's "Caregiver Authorization and Release" form, may drop off SkyKids™ children at the activity center.
By Oklahoma law, no one under the age of 18 will be allowed to use the tanning facilities at Sky.
VIOLATION OF CENTER GUIDELINES
Sky may impose reasonable rules and regulations from time to time for the health, protection, and safety of our members, guests, team members, and facilities. Sky may, at its option, suspend or immediately terminate your membership for cause if: (1) you fail to follow Sky's policies and guidelines or (2) at Sky's discretion, your conduct is improper or harmful to the best interest of Sky or its members. If Sky terminates your membership for cause, you remain liable for all financial obligations until the date of termination.
Updated: June 2020
All posted information and guidelines, including hours of operation, are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Sky.
Do you have a question we've not answered? Contact us here.