designed for youth fitness & entertainment
It’s not just a convenient place to drop off your kids while you work out. Our SkyKids™ Activity Center is designed for youth fitness and entertainment. Your kids will love our: playgrounds, summer KidFit series, interactive games and active video gaming systems. Ages Accepted: 6 weeks through 11 years for normal hours. Children must be walking to attend a Parent's Night Out.
Monday – Thursday: 8a – 8p
Friday: 8a – 6p
Saturday: 8a – 2p
Sunday: 12p – 5p
- $7 per child per month. Two hour time limit per child per day
- Adult member must be present at the Fitness Center while child is in the Activity Center
- Chewing gum is not allowed
- Absolutely no food or candy is allowed in the Activity Center
- Children in diapers must be attended to by member
VIEW THE SkyKids™ Guidelines
Only you, or in select cases, people you authorize may retrieve or drop-off your child at the Activity Center. To register your child in the SkyKids™ Activity Center, please contact a Membership Concierge. You may also email a membership concierge with questions:[email protected] We care as much as you do! At Sky, we are 100% committed to the safety & security of your children.
- We sanitize all equipment twice daily using non-toxic solutions.
- On a rotating schedule, we steam clean all equipment at temperatures exceeding 350° F.
- For the health of other SkyKids™ members, we kindly ask that you DO NOT bring your child to SkyKids™ if he or she is ill.
- All SkyKids™ team members are CPR and First Aid certified.
- We conduct background checks on all SkyKids™ team members prior to employment.