October 02, 2016
A Look Into The Sky180˚ Super Mega All-Star Power Team
Who is the Sky180˚ Mega All-Star Power Team? And why have they been in the top spot of Sky180˚ for 5 weeks in a row? Perhaps it's a highly secretive meal plan, or a long lost art of training only recently rediscovered by the modern world. Or, perhaps it's something much, much simpler.
The Mega All-Stars are a highly-motivated group of individuals from all walks of life. They are dentists, accountants, moms and one is a rodeo rider.
They range in age from late 20's to late 60's and they are a diverse group no doubt but, this is the core strength of this unique team of individuals.
I'm going to share with you a few "secrets" that I feel have made this team successful. In truth, there are no secrets at all, just clearly defined strategies and goals that are established from the starting gate.
• Clarity of Vision - Everyone on the team must have clarity of the vision laid out before them. Without clarity there is no synergy. Once my team knows what they are striving for I can get the best effort from them. The vision must be communicated with clarity and purpose.
• Commitment - Without commitment from each member of the team to do their part, my team will fail to perform up to its potential. The journey to success will be filled with detours, delays and drama. Therefore, it is imperative that my team are sold and committed to its cause.
• Communication - Effective communication is essential for my team to be successful. With the interdependence of different personalities, the communication among us is crucial for the success of the team as a whole. Where there is no communication, there is no achievement.
• Collaboration- As Henry Ford once said, "Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success." A collaborative effort from every member of the team ensures that the best result is delivered and the highest level of success is achieved.
• Celebrate Victories- It is important to take the time and celebrate team members victories along the way. These celebrations for each other keep my team motivated to persevere along the road to success.
• Have Fun- Have fun! Enjoy the journey, embrace the challenge! People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
Jermey Morrison, Coach of the Super Mega All-Star Power Team at Sky of South Tulsa