designed for youth fitness & entertainment
It’s not just a convenient place to drop off your kids while you work out. Our SkyKids™ Activity Center is designed for youth fitness and entertainment. Your kids will love our: playgrounds, summer KidFit series, interactive games and active video gaming systems. Ages Accepted: 6 weeks through 11 years for normal hours. Children must be walking to attend a Parent's Night Out.
Monday – Thursday: 8a – 8p
Friday: 8a – 6p
Saturday: 8a – 2p
Sunday: 12p – 5p
- $9 per child per month. Two hour time limit per child per day
- Adult member must be present at the Fitness Center while child is in the Activity Center
- Chewing gum is not allowed
- Absolutely no food or candy is allowed in the Activity Center
- Children in diapers must be attended to by member
View skyKids Guidelines
Only you, or in select cases, people you authorize may retrieve or drop-off your child at the Activity Center. To register your child in the SkyKids™ Activity Center, please contact a Membership Concierge. You may also email a membership concierge with questions:[email protected] We care as much as you do! At Sky, we are 100% committed to the safety & security of your children.
- We sanitize all equipment twice daily using non-toxic solutions.
- On a rotating schedule, we steam clean all equipment at temperatures exceeding 350° F.
- For the health of other SkyKids™ members, we kindly ask that you DO NOT bring your child to SkyKids™ if he or she is ill.
- All SkyKids™ team members are CPR certified.
- We conduct background checks on all SkyKids™ team members prior to employment.
Parent's Night Out
Twice per month, Sky offers a great opportunity for both parents and kids. Come drop your little ones off with us for games, movies, and pizza all while you relax on your own.
Register for Parent's Night Out