CONSENT TO CONDUCT BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY
The decision whether to do business electronically with Sky of Jenks, LLC (“Sky”) is yours. When you select the "I AGREE" button, you consent to allow Sky to conduct business electronically including having communications provided or made available to you in electronic form and entering into Agreements and Transactions using electronic records and signatures. Your consent is valid until you revoke your consent. Categories of records to be provided electronically may include:
Enrollment in Sky Programs: including but not limited to Sky180, Bombshell, Karv, Afterburn, and Lean Body Challenge.
Purchase of services from Sky: including but not limited to private training, fitness assessments and nutritional counseling.
Miscellaneous Documents: including but not limited to receipt of information about Sky, any disclosure, consent, waiver, release, notice or payment reminder that would normally be delivered in writing that may be required by law or regulation.
SCOPE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED:
You agree that you are not entering into an agreement to conduct business electronically with respect to the following transactions:
- Any change in membership type or membership cancellation.
- Request for cancellation or refund of any product or service sold by Sky.
- Any change in payment type.
- In order to conduct business electronically with Sky, you must use a computer with a supported operating system and internet browser, sufficient electronic storage capacity on the computer's hard drive or other data storage unit, a printer that is capable of printing from the browser, and email software.
- Only the person who intends to enter the Agreement / Transaction with Sky may conduct business on this site. Any other use is unlawful. You must also keep your contact information up-to-date. To update your name, address, or email address, please contact the Sky center at which you belong.
- Sky reserves the right to provide records in paper format at any time. By consenting to electronically conduct business, however, you agree that Sky is not required to provide you with records in paper format. If you want to retain a paper copy of any records provided electronically, you should print a copy from the computer.
- You may withdraw your consent to electronically conduct business at any time. However, if you withdraw consent, any Agreements or Transactions between you and Sky during the period after your consent to do business electronically, and before your withdrawal of consent, will be valid and binding on all parties and if purchases are made that are non-refundable, you will be responsible for any payment due on such purchases. To withdraw consent, contact Accounts Administrator, Sky of Jenks, 10121 S. Sheridan Rd., Tulsa, OK 74133.
- If you do not agree with any of these items, you should select the "Cancel” link. By selecting "Cancel", you will not be able to use this online form to enter an Agreement or Transaction with Sky.
BY CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE INFORMATION ABOUT CONDUCTING BUSINESS WITH SKY USING ELECTRONIC METHODS, AND HAVE EITHER CONSULTED WITH OR HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT WITH ADVISORS OF YOUR CHOICE ON THE MEANING AND IMPLICATIONS OF THIS CONSENT. YOU AGREE THAT SKY MAY PROVIDE YOU WITH THE ABOVE-LISTED CATEGORIES OF RECORDS IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT AND YOU CONSENT TO ELECTRONICALLY ENTER INTO TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO THOSE RECORDS.