Membership Upgrades & Downgrades
At Sky, it's easy to upgrade your account, or make a few changes. Here are a few things you need to know regarding our Membership Policies.
- The signature of the Primary member is required for Upgrade/Downgrade/Cancel. Secondary members are allowed to add monthly services such as SkyKids, Tanning, Training, etc.
- Members under the age of 18 are not allowed to add monthly services without parent/guardian signature.
- Dual membership is defined as two adults, over 18, and living in the same household with shared financial responsibilities (proof will b e required).
- Family Membership is defined as two adults, over 18, living in the same household plus up to 3 children, ages 12-20, residing at the Primary Member’s address (proof will be required).
- SkyKids is $7 per month, per child and accepts ages 6 weeks-11 years.
We understand that everyone’s fitness journey takes a different path now and then. If you need to terminate your membership with Sky, there are just a couple of things you’ll need to know.
- We don’t believe in contracts or making it difficult for you to cancel your membership. All you need to do is stop by any of the Sky locations and complete a cancellation form.
- We don’t subscribe to the outdated theories of making you give a 30 or even 10 day notice. You can cancel your membership for the next month at any time during the current month.
- We operate under the theory of being open and honest with our members. You can access your membership account. If you still have questions regarding your account, don’t hesitate to call our Accounts Administrator at 918.299.5500.